We’ve made some changes to the way we work to keep you safe and comfortable.
Please note, at the moment we are currently unable to work around the face, front of neck and upper front of arms due to this being classed as a HIGH RISK ZONE. We will update you as and when this changes.
What you can do to help:
We’re asking all of our patients to make a few changes to help us keep our community safe. Before your appointment please:
- Do try and attend your appointment on your own, unless you really need to bring your child or carer
- Do get in touch with Helen if you or anyone in your household is considered vulnerable or extremely vulnerable
- Do bring along any PPE that would make you more comfortable
- Do try and be on time for your appointment (but not too early so that you don’t have to overlap with anyone else leaving or entering the building). We will aim to keep each appointment to strictly 50 minutes in order to be able to fully clean the clinic and make it safe and comfortable for the next appointment.
- Don’t attend the clinic if you or anyone in your household is self isolating or displaying symptoms
When you arrive for your appointment please note:
- Helen will do her best to be there to greet you at the door and ask you to wash your hands
- Do maintain social distancing wherever possible
- Do avoid unnecessary contact with anything in the building
- Do let Helen know if you would like to use a disposable face mask
What we’re doing to help you
In line with Government, STO and CNHC guidelines we are:
- Screening all clinic visitors for symptoms of COVID-19
- We are required to take your temperature on arrival, and if it is above 37.8 degrees we will be unable to treat you and will re-schedule
- Carrying out a full risk assessment
- Adapting the clinic layout and the way we work in order to maintain social distancing measures
- Wearing PPE ourselves when necessary, and offering disposable face-masks to our patients if required
- Encouraging thorough hand hygiene in our clinic, and making hand washing facilities more available
- Encouraging contactless payments to reduce the risks associated with handling cash and cheques
Thank you for your patience and support and we look forward to seeing you all very soon!
Book Sports Therapy or Nutritional Therapy
Based in the Little Green Clinic, providing treatment and pain relief for sports injuries and general musculo-skeletal injuries.