Passionate About Helping Others
Genki is a Japanese adjective 元気, meaning ‘healthy, energetic, and full of life’. Here at Genki Sports Therapy we believe this is how we should live our life feeling this way. Sometimes small injuries or ‘niggles’ if not treated can turn into bigger injuries or issues, causing chronic or persistent pain, and this is where we can help.
The body is an incredible machine, capable of more than we often believe, but in turn we need to look after it. Sometimes we need a little help with this, whether it be a sports massage to mobilise muscles, direct lymphatic waste and increase circulation throughout the body, or treatment to support the bodies natural healing, or some advice on exercise therapy to strengthen specific muscles, Genki Sports Therapy can help. Based in the Little Green Clinic on Market Street, please get in touch to discuss your needs.
I am able to treat a range of ‘injuries’, not just sport related. These include lower back pain, frozen shoulder or impingement, repetitive strain injuries, whiplash and Plantar fasciitis, as well as common sports injuries, including ITB syndrome or runner’s knee, shin splints, muscular pain and imbalances, golfers and tennis elbow, sprains, strains and more.
- BSc (Hons) Sports Science and Exercise Management
- Level 5 Advanced Clinical Sports Therapy and Exercise Rehabilitation
- Level 4 Certified Diploma in Nutrition
- GP Exercise Referral Consultant (Wright Foundation)
- Sports Trauma First Aid (Pro Trainings)
- Middle of Nowhere Medical Aid
- Gym Instructor Level 1 & 2
- CG7303 PTTLS Adult teaching
- Registered with the STO and CNHC